I love talking to other people about finance, saving and budgeting, to interview me or feature my content on your website please get in touch.
Here’s a list of links to some of the articles where The Economiss has been featured…
- summerland.com.au: Millennials and home ownership – an interview with The Economiss
- mamamia.com.au: “How I saved almost $20,000 in one year, with 10 simple steps.”
- thedailymail.co.uk: ‘My groceries cost $40 a week’: How savvy consultant has saved $18,000 in a YEAR by making simple changes to her daily routine – and how you can do it too
- newshub.co.nz: Kiwi woman reveals how she saved $20k in one year
- news.com.au: Cash Confessions: Kim Dobson saved $12K by changing up her typical weekday routine
- newzealandherald.co.nz: Cash Confessions: Kim Dobson saved $12K by changing up her typical weekday routine
- thechronicle.com.au: Weekday hack helped me save $12K
- noosanews.com.au: Weekday hack helped me save $12K
- dalbyherald.com.au: Weekday hack helped me save $12K
- whitsundaytimes.com.au: Weekday hack helped me save $12K
- thejoyfulfrugalista.com: Credit cards
- cyclingrachelsmith.com: BLOG – How we Shop, Spend and Save – “To deal with deep pain and loss I shopped. My spending habits were out of control” Kim (2 minute read).
- tashagetsfrugal.com: Debt Free Community Interviews: Kim